Software Engineer (Java)
Do you have a strong passion for writing good, maintainable and robust code? Would you like to do this in an environment that believes in good software design, delivering quality well tested solutions?
Do you want to be part of a team that to help establish Ufinity as the trusted partner by constantly achieving pinnacle of excellence in our ideas, solutions and services?
As a Software Engineer with Ufinity, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver a quality solution to our clients. Your broad responsibilities will include:
- Joint software design and development;
- Testing and ensuring quality in the development lifecycle process; and
- Support and operate the software in the operational environment.
The ideal candidate will possess programming skills that will allow them to deliver the quality software which represents Ufinity’s brand within the client’s environment as well as a technical background that enables them to easily pickup and adapt to new technologies and contribute to the team. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think beyond just programming so that he/she can progress to lead a team or project in the future.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, of Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Entry level applicants with an aptitude for learning are also encourage to apply
- Diploma holder with 2 years of relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Required skills:
- Java, Spring MVC
- Basic knowledge of REST services
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Optional skills:
- Spring Batch, Hibernate
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume with your expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.orgView more openings