Software Engineer (Java)
At Ufinity, we are always on the lookout for people with strong analytical and programming skills to be part of a dynamic team that designs and delivers innovative mobile and web applications, the right incumbent would be passionate about delivering end-to-end solution, with a keen interest in picking up new technologies and tools, and applying them effectively to solve customers’ needs.
- Work with team members and customers to translate business requirements into working software;
- Design, develop, test, package and deploy robust, performant and secure backend systems to support our web & mobile applications;
- Ensure quality in the delivered software by applying DevOps best practices;
- Support, maintain and enhance our solutions in the operational environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent with 1 to 4 years of relevant experience, or diploma holder with at least 2 years of relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- Able to translate designs into working codes, and ability to write clean, efficient, maintainable and readable codes
- Good fundamentals in data structures and common algorithms
- Good working knowledge in Java frameworks (Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate/myBatis, JMS, etc)
- Knowledge and experience in the following: At least one relational database such as MySQL or PostgreSQL / Web APIs design & implementation e.g. REST services, JSON Web Tokens / Writing unit tests with sufficient coverage / Source code management tools such as Git
- Good team player and keen interest in picking up new technologies
It would be a bonus if you also possess the following skills ; Frontend development for web or mobile: e.g. React/Vue, React Native/native mobile
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume with your expected salary to: email@example.comView more openings