Software Engineer (Frontend)
At Ufinity, we are always on the lookout for people with strong analytical and programming skills to be part of a dynamic team that designs and delivers innovative mobile and web applications, the right incumbent would be passionate about delivering end-to-end solution, with a keen interest in picking up new technologies and tools, and applying them effectively to solve customers’ needs.
- Work with team members and customers to translate business requirements into working software;
- Design, develop, test, package and deploy robust, performant and secure backend systems to support our web & mobile applications;
- Ensure quality in the delivered software by applying DevOps best practices;
- Support, maintain and enhance our solutions in the operational environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent with 1 to 4 years of relevant experience, or diploma holder with at least 2 years of relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- Able to translate designs into working codes, and ability to write clean, efficient, maintainable and readable codes
- Good fundamentals in data structures and common algorithms
- Good understanding of CSS pre-processors such as Less / Frontend module bundlers such as Webpack / Responsive web layout and techniques / Browser-side performance & debugging / Cross-browser/platform compatibility issues / REST APIs / SEO principles / Source code management tools such as Git
- Good team player and keen interest in picking up new technologies!
It would be a bonus if you also possess the following skills ; Server-side development skills i.e. “full-stack” / Mobile application development skills: e.g. React Native/native mobile
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume with your expected salary to: email@example.comView more openings